The Tiny People are winged beings living under the flowers, in our gardens.
Nomad and joyful, they love eating apples and travel the world, looking for a welcoming shelter. Guided by their alchemist, who reads the stars and apple seeds, they happily stroll the streets, amazed and curious about the human world.
Sometimes, their mysterious, though wonderful, queen appears, and gives birth to a new being, larval, agile and beautiful, who will guide them to their new home.
Format: Luminescent street performance with possibility to include a final show
Duration: parade without final 2 x 45 min or 1h30 – Static show 30 min
Music: with sound system, natural electro fantasy sound
Technical effects: Sound and light show – Pyrotechnic effects provided by the company
Parade full version: 11 artists and 1 stage manager = 12 persons.
Parade short version: 7 artists and 1 stage manager = 8 persons.
Full version with final show: 13 artists and 3 stage managers
- The Alchemist: actor leading the coach
- The Fireflies / the Queen: 2 female dancers
- The Scouts: 2 stiltwalkers
- The Rascals: 4 stiltwalkers on jumping stilts driving the yurt
- The Hunchbacks: 2 technicians, acrobats
- The Princess: aerial acrobat, free rope (final show)
- The Prince: acrobat flame manipulation and fire dance (final show)
- The Yurt: luminous mobile structure with parabolic wings, driven by the rascals
- The Coach: luminous structure with sound system, bubbles and smoke, driven by the Alchemist
- The Cauldron: fire machine (small pyrotechnic effects), driven by a rascal