This show mixes circus, dance, light puppets and pyrotechnics. It evokes the encounter between masculine and feminine, with its doubts, passion, tenderness, torments and delights.
Under a metal branch, in the urban forest, a courtship begins. At this moment a ballet is formed: the hunting of gazes. On stage, a tension arises from intense gestures; full of desire… a bond is emerging. Flames and flying circus tell us the story of the lover’s emotions.
Through the projection, we are able to see a poetic encounter and seduction. Around them, immense illuminated puppets are happy witnesses of this eternal game.
Format: original acrobatic ballet, fixed, musical staged show, in urban or indoor spaces
Music: original music
Technicians: light and sound, metal tree structure 8 m high, pyrotechnics.
Duration: 50 min fixed show with reduced possibility of 35 min.
- Lovers: 2 acrobatic dancers with light fixtures
- The Does: 3 dancers equipped with a light structure in the shape of a deer head
- The Deer: 3 dancers manipulating a giant, articulated, inflated and illuminated puppets
- Circassians: 2 Chinese pole acrobat acts, 1 aerial net and aerial rope acrobat, 1 trapeze act acrobat, 1 fire act (Cyr wheel, balls)
- 4 technicians 1 control technician, 1 stage technician, 1 general technician, 1 pyrotechnic technician