Dive into the Abyss, a fascinating world lost into the depth far beyond our reach. Completely overwhelming, it’s the biggest habitat on our planet, sheltering a dark but bright marine life.
An impressive light parade moves through the night, carried by the rhythms of the Taikos and by electro sounds. Accompanied by some Sea Devils on stilts, a jellyfish Milky Way, sparkling stars and a majestic seahorse gather together, proudly leading the Oceanis float. Comet-like fishes handled by bold puppeteers complete this patchwork.
This marine constellation flows like a moving wave through the streets. A light painting where the sky and the sea are coming upside down. This performance is fascinating.
Format: Abyss is an illuminated street parade – short choreographies (fixed) – Abyssal lights
Music: 4 live musicians, with sound system – 1 DJ – 3 Japanese drums – electro Pop Fusion music – Original music
Duration: Parade 1H30 or 2 x 45 min
Technical effects: Sound and light show – provided by the company
Parade full version: 13 artists and 2 technicians, or 15 persons (10 city actors – jellyfish carriers)
Parade short version: 9 artists and 1 technician, or 10 persons (5 to 10 city actors – jellyfish carriers)
- « The Seahorse »: illuminated and inflated articulated machine, ridden by an actor, tows the float
- « Oceanis »: Central Point motorized and articulated structure – integrated sound system – aquatic lights
- « The Dancers »: 3 dancers, equipped with illuminated fans
- « The Musicians »: 1 DJ – 3 Japanese drums – electro Pop Fusion music
- « The Sea Devils »: 2 illuminated acrobats on stilts
- « The Lion Fishes »: 2 puppeteers manipulating giant inflated and illuminated puppets
- « The Flying fish »: 1 puppeteer manipulating a huge illuminated helium-filled volume
- « The Jellyfish Carriers »: illuminated jellyfish of 80 cm diameter carried by some actors of the city, up to 10 persons (integration of a team from the city in the show – staging by our choreographer)