Revue de Rue or Street Revue transports us to the atmosphere and movement of the cabarets from the 1920.
This creation is full of life, sensual and vibrant as champagne! It invites us to join the celebration.
The show is coloured by the urge to gather, to go out and embrace the streets, to believe and continue living together.
Inspired from haute couture fashion shows, dazzling characters with feathers, dancers and acrobats, emerging from a musical Iron Lady; invite us to reunite in the street, where public space brings us together again.
An unusual encounter full of joy and beauty, desire and nostalgia, inspired by the characteristic world of elegant and timeless French cabarets. An invitation to the party
Format: luminescent street parade with fixed chorography performances
Music: Original music
Duration: Parade 1h30 or 2 x 45 min
Technical effects: Sound and light show, provided by the company
Parade full version: 14 artists and 2 technicians (16 persons in total)
- The Piano tower: Musical machine – pulled by a small vehicle and driven by a comedian. Light, sound, confetti and pyrotechnic effects integrated
- The Pianist: actor-acrobat and balancing act
- 2 dancers with illuminated hats
- 3 female dancers with illuminated hats
- 1 illuminated acrobat stilt walker
- 6 giant illuminated puppets
- 2 technicians