Like coming from the strangest collection, from the bag of an explorer or from the sketch book of an archaeologist, those oversized puppets come to life for our pleasure.
These entirely dreamed up amulets have crossed the centuries, adapting themselves to all generations, therefore combining traditions and modernity.
Inspired by the traditional celebrations of the American continent, these mysterious dolls are the interpretation of several myths. They defy our most primitive superstitions, with music and dance, to arouse curiosity and amazement.
Music: 7 live musicians, “Latin Fusion – New Orleans Jazz” sound – Original music
Duration: 45 min
Technical effects: Sound and light show – pyrotechnic effects provided by the company
17 artists and 5 stage managers = 22 people
- “Los Demonios”: 3 articulated and illuminated giant puppets, handled by 3 puppeteers – height 4m – embedded pyrotechnic effects
- “La Máquina”: motorized and articulated structure – integrated sound system – flamethrower – black light – 1 driver – height 3.50m, width 2.50m
- “La Diabla”: puppet handled by a dancer
- “Los Toros”: 2 dancers handling bull-shaped machines
- “La Banda”: 7 live musicians with sound system
- Static show with independent gantry – Dance – illuminated Cyr wheel performance – Illuminated juggling and dance – Contortion on canes – Aerial silks – Pyrotechnic effects